Tuesday, May 17, 2011

two weeks. fourteen days. 336 hours.

in two short weeks i will be traveling back to the beautiful country of honduras!! words cannot describe how truly humbled i am that the Lord has chosen to send me back to the country i love so much. the past two summers i have worked in san pedro sula, honduras. however, this summer the Lord saw fit to send me to honduras's capital, tegucigalpa. although my heart aches at the thought of not holding and loving on my sweet babies back at nueva esperanza and talking and praying with my precious girls at casitas, i am beyond excited to meet more of God's precious creations in tegucigalpa!! i will be serving at casitas kennedy orphanage and ctc-el eden [a community center]. did i mention i get to serve along side my two best friends? that's right, sarah, mary elizabeth, and i are all heading down to good ol' honduras together. how sweet is the Lord to allow us this opportunity?

honduras be prepared. the haynes girls don't mess.



"...that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about this when yall get back! Will be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, you are so precious! I can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete